Energy Efficiency: Hidden details assure improved energy-efficiency; better comfort and air distribution; and prevents heat loss that will save you money.
- Innovative building system providing increased comfort, strength, energy efficiency, and savings
- 1” rigid foam insulation on exterior walls over 7/16”OSB
- Blown-In Fiberglass Insulation in exterior walls
- Total Wall R-Value (R-21)
- Spray foam insulation (R-14) in box sill where 30% of heat can escape
- ENERGY STAR® rated single-hung windows, Low-E, argon filled, .30 U-Value
- 95% high efficiency furnace with digital setback thermostat
- Energy Heel Truss for greater insulation
Indoor Air Quality: Advanced building systems protect your home from carbon monoxide, harmful VOCs and combustible gases, offering healthier living.
- Active subsoil venting system for healthier indoor air
- Low VOC carpeting and zero VOC paints
- Quiet, efficient 110 CFM bath fans in all full baths to remove air moisture from the home
- Direct vent exhaust fan in kitchen for improved indoor air quality
- Honeywell F100 media furnace filter MERV 11
Water Conservation: Saving water, energy, and money without sacrificing performance. Preserve our precious resource and protect the environment.
- EPA WaterSense® certified vanity faucets & shower heads, reducing water consumption by 20%
- Uponor PEX water lines to fixtures, sustainable product due to its corrosion resistance
- Erosion control stormwater management designed for the homesite
Resource Conservation: More durable products means less maintenance and lower cost over the life of your home.
- Homes are designed to minimize waste
- Recycle up to 65% of construction waste vs. dumping in landfill
- Pull out dual trash/recycling bins in all kitchens to make recycling a breeze
- Materials are sourced locally, exterior stone manufactured in Wisconsin, insulation and exterior doors in Indiana and drywall in Tennessee