Challenges That We Will Overcome
The way that we live has changed tremendously in the last few weeks. Social Responsibility has always been a Core Value at Tim O’Brien, which is why we have made the health and safety of our guests, clients, and staff a top priority.
During this time, we are constantly monitoring recommendations by national and local health agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Following this advice, we ended open hours at our model homes in Wisconsin on March 20. Since that time, in-person tours of our models in the Milwaukee or Madison areas have been available by appointment only.
In addition to Social Responsibility, another Core Value at Tim O’Brien is to be Solution Experts. With many of us trying to stay at home as much as possible, we wanted to make the virtual homebuying experience just as good as an in-person meeting.
To help you take advantage of historically low interest rates, we’re bringing you the following options:
- Schedule a video appointment: Our New Homes Sales Professionals are ready to help! With a video chat, we can take you on virtual tours of our homes and neighborhoods, all from the comfort of your sofa. You can actually see more through a video call than you would in a single visit to a model.
- Facebook Live tours: Check out our events on Facebook. We’re hosting virtual tours of some of our Milwaukee and Madison area neighborhoods live. See our new homes, and get all your questions answered.
- Photos & Videos: Check our photo and video galleries to see all foyers, great rooms, exteriors, and more. We even have video tours of some of our communities.
- Virtual Tours: Walk through furnished homes right on your computer, get a feel for our floorplans, and pick your favorites.
- Visualizers: Our Exterior Visualizer Tool allows you to see what colors and materials will look like on a ranch or 2-story home. This way you’ll be able to dream up your curb appeal! Similarly, the Kitchen Visualizer tool allows you to choose the colors and materials for your cabinets, countertops, backsplash, flooring, and walls. Create that kitchen you’ve always wanted, and let us build it for you!
Beyond all of these features, you can browse available homes, communities, floor plans, and more on our website. We work hard to ensure everything you see is current and accurate. If you have any other ideas or suggestions on how we can help people find their dream home with us, please let us know.
We wish wellness and safety to all of you! We will continue to support and strengthen our community as we all work together to overcome this!